Kohler - 99492-4-CP - Contemporary Single Control Faucet
Originally $250.00 - Save 15%
Questions about Kohler - 99492-4-CP
The plumbing professionals at H2O Supply Inc are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Kohler - 99492-4-CP
|Online Product ID:||2923079|
|Flow Rate (GPM):||0.5 gal/min|
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Single-lever handle allows for both on/off activation and temperature control.
- KOHLER(R) ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards for a lifetime of durable performance.
- Leak-free ceramic disc valve allows both volume and temperature control.
- Temperature memory allows faucet to be turned on and off at the temperature set during prior usage.
- High-temperature limit setting for added safety.
- Includes metal pop-up drain with 1-1/4-inch metal tailpiece.
- .5 gpm (gallons per minute) maximum flow rate.
- Red/blue indexing on handle.
- Flexible supplies for simplified installation.
- Low-flow aerator option available.
- Premium metal construction.
99492-4-CP - Kohler
H2O Supply Inc is proud to present this decorative kitchen faucet, by Kohler. The 99492-4-CP is made from premium materials, this Kitchen Faucet offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.